Ordering Info & Policies
How to place your order on MyBrewista.com
First find the product(s) you're looking for:
- Use the navigation menu on the top of our website OR type your chosen keyword(s) into the SEARCH box at the top of our website. Note: Wholesale customer need to be logged in to their activated wholesale account before they can access wholesale pricing.
- Click the "Add to cart" button on the page of your desired product to add it to your cart.
To checkout online:
- View your shopping cart by clicking on the "Cart" link on the top menu of our website.
- Once you have added all the items you would like to purchase to your cart, click on the "Checkout" button to pay by credit card.
- You will then need to enter in shipping and billing addresses and select your shipping method.
- The following screen is where you will enter in your payment information. Major credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. This is also where you may include a message about any special instructions for your order.
- If you have any questions or problems with the checkout process, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
To place a Wholesale Order:
- If you are interested placing a wholesale order with us, please fill out our wholesale application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Once your wholesale account is approved and activated, you will be able to log in to our site to place your wholesale order.
- Please visit this page to learn more about Brewista wholesale accounts.
Brewista uses USPS, UPS and Fedex Ground as its preferred shipping methods to North, Central, and South American destinations only. Please choose your desired method of shipment at checkout. We will do our best to honor your choice but reserve the right to select a different shipping method that may be faster or more economical. For destinations outside of the Americas, please contact us for more information.
In an effort to fulfill orders in a timely manner, Brewista's online orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of order placement. We are unable to make changes to orders after they have been placed.
Please contact us prior to returning an item so we know when to expect it.
Note: A 25% restocking fee will be applied for returned items sent without prior notice or approval.
Returned items should be sent to:
Attn: Online Returns
1133 West 27th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Brewista is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about our online customers to process orders and to improve our ability to serve your needs.
During the checkout process, we ask for your name, address, and contact information so we can send your order to you, and so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We ask for credit card information (once transferred to a secure service) so we can fulfill your order. We do not share any information with third parties, except in the case of contact or order information needed to fulfill your order. We do NOT share or sell e-mail addresses.
After you place an order on our site, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing order details. You will also receive an email with tracking information for your package(s) once your order has shipped. Please be sure you have entered a valid email address with your order so that you will receive these important notices.