Ordering Info & Policies
How to place your order on MyBrewista.com
First find the product(s) you're looking for:
- Use the navigation menu on the top of our website OR type your chosen keyword(s) into the SEARCH box at the top of our website. Note: Wholesale customers need to be logged in to their activated wholesale account before they can access wholesale pricing & case quantities.
- Click the "Add to cart" button on the page of your desired product to add it to your cart.
To checkout online:
- View your shopping cart by clicking on the "Cart" link on the top menu of our website.
- Once you have added all the items you would like to purchase to your cart, click on the "Checkout" button to pay by credit card.
- You will then need to enter in shipping and billing addresses and select your shipping method.
- The following screen is where you will enter in your payment information. Major credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. This is also where you may include a message about any special instructions for your order.
- If you have any questions or problems with the checkout process, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
To place a Wholesale Order:
- If you are interested placing a wholesale order with us, please fill out our wholesale application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Once your wholesale account is approved and activated, you will be able to our wholesale website to place your wholesale order.
- Please visit this page to learn more about Brewista wholesale accounts.
Brewista uses USPS, UPS, and Fedex Ground as its preferred shipping methods to the USA and Canada only. Please choose your desired method of shipment at checkout. We will do our best to honor your choice but reserve the right to select a different shipping method that may be faster or more economical. For destinations outside of the Americas, please contact us for more information.
In an effort to fulfill orders in a timely manner, Brewista's online orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of order placement. We are unable to make changes to orders after they have been placed.
As a leader in specialty coffee equipment innovation, Brewista strives to offer a customer experience just as innovative. We lead with integrity and want to make sure the Brewista products you purchase truly meet your needs. If you are not completely satisfied, or simply do not need the purchased product(s), let us know and we will work to make it right. All Brewista products come with a 40-day, no questions asked return guarantee.
Three Simple Steps:
- Email Brewista Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-538-8683 with your order number to receive a pre-paid return label.
- Repack the item(s) in original packaging. Be sure to include all components of the items you wish to return along with a copy of your invoice. If the original packaging or invoice is compromised please contact us directly for further assistance.
- Once the package is safely and securely packed, please print the pre-paid return label and tape to the outside of the shipping carton, then drop it off at the nearest shipping location. Please note the shipping company on the pre-paid label and drop the pack off with the correct shipper.
Brewista is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about our online customers to process orders, make helpful product suggestions, and to improve our ability to serve your needs.
As you browse our website, cookies are used to learn more about our current and potential customers and to better serve the specialty coffee market. Data including (but not limited to) location, browser type, device type, viewed pages, and other visit statistics may be collected for the purpose of understanding trends in our customer base. As with other information, we do not share or sell this data to third parties and it is solely used for the improvement of our website, products, and services for our customers.
During the checkout process, we ask for your name, address, and contact information so we can send your order to you, and so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We ask for credit card information (once transferred to a secure service) so we can fulfill your order. We do not share any information with third parties, except in the case of contact or order information needed to fulfill your order. We do NOT share or sell e-mail addresses. Keep in mind that we do not have direct access to your credit card information used on orders placed on mybrewista.com. If order changes need to be made that would require additional payment, please contact us for more information about how to do this.
After you place an order on our site, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing order details. You will also receive an email with tracking information for your package(s) once your order has shipped. Please be sure you have entered a valid email address with your order so that you will receive these important notices.
Keep in mind that you are in control of your information. You can change name and address information by logging in to your account at any time. If you need to remove your account with us, please contact us requesting us to do so. We will be happy to provide this service to you as soon as possible.
Electric Appliance Policy
Brewista and NutraMilk corded electrical appliances are designed to work with the voltages, frequencies, and plugs specific to the regions in which they are authorized to be sold. Please visit one of our partners' websites for products designed for use outside the USA and Canada: View International Distributors
Corded electrical appliances sold in the United States and Canada operate at 110-120V, 50~60 Hz, and use type B plugs. Most Brewista corded electrical appliances sold outside of North America include removable power cords and are designed exclusively to work with electrical outlets and power sources in those markets. The NutraMilk Nut Processor does not have a removable power cord in any market.
DO NOT attempt to insert a power cord into an incompatible outlet. Physical compatibility of receptacles may not ensure compatibility of voltage, frequency, or connection to earth (ground), including plugs and cords. Appliance damage, electrical system damage or physical harm may result.
USE OF ADAPTERS AND CONVERTERS: A travel adapter only modifies the plug so that the device can be connected to the outlet; travel adapters do not buffer electricity to the device. Plugging any appliance into a power source for which it is not rated, with or without any adapter or converter is dangerous and may cause damage to the electrical system and/or the appliance itself and may cause a fire. The use of an adapter or converter voids the manufacturer’s warranty.