Smart Pour 2™ Variable Temperature Kettle - 1.2LBSPVTK2BNA
The Brewista® Smart Pour™ Variable Temperature Digital Kettle is everything you need in a gooseneck kettle. Made of 25 gauge 300 series stainless steel, the Smart Pour™ is built to last. UL and ETL certified and using only the highest quality Strix thermal controls, it’s also built for safety!
Accurate digital control heats water to within one degree, plus or minus. The current water temperature is displayed and can be changed from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the push of a button. The Auto-start feature lets users set the time at which the kettle will reach the selected temperature and the auto-off function keeps you safe by shutting down if left unattended for over 60 minutes.
With a precise Keep Warm feature the desired temperature can be maintained for up to one hour. If the kettle is removed from the base while Keep Warm is active, simply press the keep warm button to return to the last temperature used.
- Commercially rated
- Patented high altitude boil sensing software
- Can be disabled by user
- Built in count up/ count down timer for pour over use
- Can be used while kettle is on or off base
- Durable 300 series stainless steel
- Gooseneck spout for accurate pour control
- Generous 1.2 liter capacity
- Precise digital temperature selection in one degree increments
- Common temperature presets
- Current temperature and target simultaneously displayed on LCD
- Temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic keep warm feature maintains temperature for up to one hour
- Auto-start: wake up ready to make a perfect brew
- Ergonomically balanced easy-grip handle
- Lift off base; no cord to interfere with pouring
- Removable power cord
- Lid: BPA free Polypropylene
- Handle: Phenolic resin
- Kettle body: 300 series Stainless Steel
- Base: BPA free Polypropylene
Note: Due to minor modifications and regional market differences, the actual product may differ slightly from that pictured.