Take a look at this new video we've made using a cold brew recipe developed by our friends at Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters in Charlottesville, VA.
- Fill your Cold Pro™ Bucket with 3 gallons of water.
- Coarsely grind 3 lbs of your favorite coffee blend.
- Add the grounds into a paper filter inside the permanent filter.
- Let the coffee pre-bloom for a few minutes before adding 3 more gallons of water directly to the coffee grounds.
- Cover the Cold Pro™ and let sit overnight.
- The next morning, lift and turn the permanent filter to allow your brew to drain.
- Dispense your ready-to-drink cold brew and enjoy!
Yield: approx 5.5 gals of ready-to-drink cold brew